not receiving on my locked not locked Stylo LG 634 after a hard reset

A

AC Question

I have the Stylo LG h634 I put a pin lock on my phone- forgot the pin-had to do a hard reset now my phone is paused at the third party Google two step verification screen without sending me the text that I need to enter to proceed how do I get on the screen it just redirects me to g.co/recover? this started the whole process all over again only to ask the same questions what can I do to get past this or to corrected thank youe LG
Not allowing me to receive text stuck on second step verification with pop up message use use owner's account to log into this device?... after I forgot my login pin to my phone I had to do a hard reset after a hard reset I'm getting stopped at the second verification section to the third-party Google it states that it will text me a pen (G-________) however the text never comes when they ask to verify in a different way it drects m to g.co/recover where it starts the whole thing all over again only to add a pop up of please use an original account that was previously used on this device? what would that be? Email? An App? Lost please help...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Did you give the same number as that on the phone? If so, you will not be able to access the text. The idea is to use the number of a different device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance