Phone: LG Tribute 5 from Sprint
    Version: 5.1.1 [Lollipop]

When I use the charging cord that came with my phone, it makes this high pitched squeak sounds. I'm not sure why this happens. The cord is the one without USB (aka, the built-in "block" as I like to call them). My sister has the same thing happen but with her iPod (she has the USB lightning cord with a "block". The "block" makes the sound). I'm thinking it might be the power strip I plug it into since a few of the slots are looser than others. I've been using another USB cord that works with my phone and an Apple "block" which doesn't make any noise. The noise didn't happen before and I don't think my phone has any charging issues. The plugs are in all the way on both my device and the power strip. The strip is plugged in the wall correctly and I even switched the power to that slot on and off to see if it worked. Any idea what's happening and how to stop it?
    11-17-2016 06:16 AM
    Some of my charging equipment makes sounds. I assume it's either a) normal; b) the transformer doing its job; or c) an imperfect solder.
    11-17-2016 08:26 AM