My cat has a propensity for chewing the cables on my wired headphones, and this has cost me a lot of $$$ in the past year. So I bought a set of bluetooth skullcandy headphones yesterday, but the audio/video sync is way off. I've read this is common, due to the different compression ?rates? of the audio & video files.

I use a Toshiba AT100 tablet - old, I know, but I like it - and mostly watch netflix shows on it, so the syncing issue is a major one, for me.

I have an old set of Sennheiser wireless headphones, but the base must be connected to the tablet in order for them to work, which pretty much ruins the "wireless" experience.

So I got to thinking: I have an ergo mouse at work and it uses infrared and a wee USB dongle; I wonder if they make something similar for headphones, and if the sync issues can then be resolved?

I've done some research, and have found some units using the IR-USB dongle combo, but thought I'd put out some feelers here to see if anyone has real-time experience with this issue, and found a resolution, or know of other sites I can do more research.

Thanks!
    11-20-2016 07:35 AM