My contact number is [removed by mod]
    Please find it in your heart to appreciate a good idea like this and reward the one responsible as you roll it out. I have sent so many ideas the last 3 years trying to change my life and maybe my daughters / sons. I originally sent the idea to Itv to pass on last year then to yourselves direct on August 9th (android central from [removed by mod]) plus to natwest hand delivered on 12th August at 12:30 Shirley Southampton
    Like you would, I obviously feel quite gutted giving out a really good idea that'll affect billions with everyday use in future and now I heard on Wrightstuff this morning (in the Daily Telegraph paper page 6) that android is rolling this idea out. Glad, but send ideas (like anyone) hoping that a really good one would really change my life. I wish to live in Chilworth in a big house with my daughter repaired and with enough cash to plod on comfortably. But so far I just got a reply from android central saying you may or may not contact me. Was more hoping that Apple the many banks and yourselves would chip in some loose change for such an idea & if you don't ask you don't get. Hope you were planning on contacting me at some point.
    11-21-2016 12:11 PM
    Hello. I am not sure what you're talking about as it sounds like you contacted Google and not AC. We are an Android enthusiast site and don't control what gets put into Android.

If there is confusion on this you can email me -- almeuit (at) mobilenations.com to explain more. Thanks!
    11-21-2016 12:26 PM