How to keep email subfolders from opening up automatically when using "move to" function on LG G5?

A

AC Question

How to keep email subfolders from opening up automatically when using "move to" function on LG G5?

Hi All,

I have a very email intensive job so I organize myself using subfolders. When I use the "move to" function on my LG G5's stock email client to move an email to a specific subfolder, it is next to impossible as it opens up every subfolder in my inbox. I have hundreds of subfolders so scrolling through every single one to find what I need is unproductive and way too time consuming. My previous phone, Samsung Galaxy S5, opened up only the core subfolders (as the subfolder look on Outlook on a desktop) which made it super easy. I have scoured the internet and every email option with no avail. When you hit the "show all folders" button, it displays the subfolders how I want them displayed when hitting "move to". Has anybody found a way to fix this or have any suggestions? I would prefer a fix in the stock email client itself as I am not a fan of third party apps. Thank you for your help in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC