Please can I get help with a Touch & Lock App ?

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi !
I have come from Windows 10 mobile where I would double tap the navigation bar to turn off the screen and double tap the screen to wake it up.With Moto G4 Plus is there any way to turn off the screen without using the power button and without disabling the fingerprint sensor ? I had tried out some Touch & Lock apps but they disable the fingerprint sensor so I have uninstalled them.
I had posted this question in the Moto G4 Plus Forum but as I was not getting an answer there so I reposted it here. Sorry if it was not the right place to post it.
Thanks !

jeffhaskins

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Install xposed framework (not on the playstore) then download Gravitybox. There is an option for double tap to sleep. Or you could use xposed additions to remap any button to be a power button. Requires root.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Install xposed framework (not on the playstore) then download Gravitybox. There is an option for double tap to sleep. Or you could use xposed additions to remap any button to be a power button. Requires root.

Thanks for your reply.
Isn't there touch & lock app on Play Store which works without disabling fingerprint sensor ? I do not want to root my 2 month old Moto G4 Plus now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463