Gear S3 with Nexus 6P

paulimnida

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Anyone tried this combo yet? Pairing/sync issues? I was really close to purchasing S3 until I caught this on Samsung site: "No email sync capability for non-Samsung phones. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices." Dealbreaker if that's the case. Should I hold out for Android Wear 2.0? Any info is good info. Thanks!

elronhubburd

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Anyone tried this combo yet? Pairing/sync issues? I was really close to purchasing S3 until I caught this on Samsung site: "No email sync capability for non-Samsung phones. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices." Dealbreaker if that's the case. Should I hold out for Android Wear 2.0? Any info is good info. Thanks!

elronhubburd

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Nexus 6p owner, latest software. Just bought a bluetooth gear s3 frontier 3 days ago. No email . I don't receive text messages on my gear, it messes with my phone's connection to my car audio (uconnect) and plays havoc with video chat programs like duo and kakaotalk. Went to samsung and they told me they can't do anything if its not a hardware issue. Worst purchase of my life. Lesson learned: Unless you use a samsung phone, dont buy samsung gear. Samsung will not take any responsibilty for compatibility issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz