Verizon has suspended my account for non-payment.
    How can I access the thousands of photos and videos that are being held for ransom by Verizon on my cloud??
    When I go into my Verizon Cloud app, I get an error message letting me know the account is suspended and that I need to contact customer service.
    I CANNOT pay even my past due balance, so I dont know if Verizon will EVER release the MASSIVE amount of data I have stored on their cloud.
    PLEASE HELP!!!!
    These are baptism photos, wedding photos, and most importantly, photos of my children with my Mom, who has just recently passed.
    These photos/videos are IRREPLACEABLE.
    Any and ALL advice or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!
    Thank you!!
    11-25-2016 02:05 AM
    They are not holding you to ransom though. You entered into a contract and didn't fulfil your side of the bargain so until that happens I doubt there is a way. If you knew you were going to be unable to pay it would have been wise to have downloaded the photos before they suspended your account. I doubt there is a way around this. It is possible that if they close your account, the data will be gone forever.
    I'm not criticising your actions. Sometimes we all run into cash-flow problems. I hope you get it resolved
    nahoku likes this.
    11-25-2016 02:25 AM
    As per Pugs, we sympathise with your predicament but are unable to offer a solution.
    Talk to the verizon people and appeal to their good nature, promising to do your best to pay what you owe may get to somewhere...
    11-25-2016 04:01 AM
    And in the future, as well as backing your files up to a cloud account, back them up locally - to your laptop, desktop or at least to a DVD.
    11-25-2016 02:28 PM