I'm currently using ASUS ZenFone 2 laser.. I installed Asphalt Xtreme and Sniper fury from play store.. Because of insufficient space, I moved these apps to SD card.. But, the obb file for Asphalt extreme and data files for sniper fury is still present in my device storage.. when I attempted to delete those files from device storage, the app is not running.. also, those files are not present in my SD card also.. what type of problem is this? I need a solution whether these particular app is not to be worked from SD card or there might be any problem with my Android OS.. Reply as soon as possible..
    11-27-2016 11:17 AM
    It's because of the way the developer compiled the app. You will need to contact the developer about this
    11-27-2016 04:58 PM
    The file will show in internal storage, but some of it will have been moved to the SD card. (You can't "move" an entire app to the card - Android doesn't work that way.)

They won't show in the SD card because the app isn't moved as a file, small pieces of it are moved, and the only other thing that happens to the card is that the place that piece was moved to is marked as being used.

MOST apps won't run from the card any more - because the libraries they're made from won't. Which is why more and more apps have "Move to SD card" disabled. The developer doesn't want to explain to thousands of people that the app won't run from the SD card because it can't.
    11-27-2016 10:31 PM