So today i accidentaly deleted samsung launcher becouse there were some odd programs in my phone, i didn't knew that it was important so i just deleted it and didnt cared much, after that i tried to go to my main screen and everything just lagged out, so i held power button and pressed "restart phone", than it just stuck on "Samsung" screen. i tried to factory reset the phone but it doesnt let me (i tried all variants of it with volume keys etc.) i have samsung galaxy grand neo plus... any sugestions? i can't seem to find how to fix it
    11-29-2016 11:14 AM
    So today i accidentaly deleted samsung launcher becouse there were some odd programs in my phone, i didn't knew that it was important so i just deleted it and didnt cared much, after that i tried to go to my main screen and everything just lagged out, so i held power button and pressed "restart phone", than it just stuck on "Samsung" screen. i tried to factory reset the phone but it doesnt let me (i tried all variants of it with volume keys etc.) i have samsung galaxy grand neo plus... any sugestions? i can't seem to find how to fix it
    How did you delete it?
    11-29-2016 11:56 AM
    Go to Google Play, log in with the same account that's on the phone, and tell it to install some launcher (many of us use Nova Launcher). There are also some Samsung launchers there, but you may not find exactly the same one that was on the phone.
    11-29-2016 12:12 PM
    Go to Google Play, log in with the same account that's on the phone, and tell it to install some launcher (many of us use Nova Launcher). There are also some Samsung launchers there, but you may not find exactly the same one that was on the phone.
    His phone is soft bricked so that might not work (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
    11-29-2016 12:50 PM
    you are right
    11-29-2016 01:01 PM
    His phone is soft bricked so that might not work (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
    you are right
    11-29-2016 01:01 PM
    didnt work friend :/
    11-29-2016 01:02 PM