I Have a two phones one is a Samsung and other is MI, both phone can communicate to each other using a video call using GSM network but I'm using the Moto which is having stock Android and I do not have a feature to video call same like they can do, there's no need to use data to make video call using your GSM network without enabling the data
    11-29-2016 11:33 AM
    The telephone system (the wires, central offices, that telephone system - what you use when you're on 2G) doesn't have any video anything, so you're going to have to use internet or mobile data to connect two phones with a video conferencing app. (Your other phones are using mobile data, they're just not telling you. Your carrier may not be charging you for video calls, but you're still using data.)
    11-29-2016 12:20 PM
    The GSM voice network wouldn't have the bandwidth for a video call, you need data enabled.

The video call features are likely part of the software packages loaded by the other vendors, while Motorola tends toward a more "vanilla" software load. You could see if there's an indication on either of the other devices as to which application that may be and try to get it for the Motorola also.

By the way, the LTE data is still a GSM network...
    11-29-2016 12:23 PM