Why are my photo's a shuffled like order?

A

AC Question

Hello, I am a user has switched from using the Galaxy S6 to the Galaxy Tab A, my problem is that my picture order is all messed up.

I transferred my 5000ish pictures from my S6 to my PC with Win10 as a OS. When viewing them in the order of date modified it is exactly where I left it.

However when I transfer the pictures to my SD Card of my tablet it is completely out of order. Even if I use QuickPic and its fix date and other sorting features I come to no avail.

If there is anything I can do to remedy this and I'm sure there is because my PC displays them all the same, I would really love help because this surly has been angering me greatly for the past 3ish days.

Thank you to anyone who can take the time to give me a hand.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
What app are you using to view the images?

What are the sorting fields that this app has available?

Many apps like to sort by file date, which is not the same as capture date. When the files get copied around, the file dates often change. If your image files are named after the date captured, you can sort by name, if that is the sort you are looking for.

I like the picture viewing app called "piktures" by Diune. It knows the difference between the capture date and the last modified date, and lets you sort by either one.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.diune.pictures&token=Zovu5OV6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz