Hello, My Phone Type Is Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo, It Was Version 4.4.4 i bought it like 2-3 years ago, The phone was too Slow And i used to format it every 3 Months, But this time i decided to install New Rom To Make the phone faster And Learn about the another Versions, I installed a rom, it worked fine but it was missing the GAPPS (google applications) i didnt know that i can install gapps i thought that it come with the rom so i downloaded another rom And installed it, The rom worked fine but there was many problems on it and it was weird and i didnt like it so i installed another rom, this time the rom didnt work it was just keep rebooting over and over i tried to fix that but i couldn't, so i decided to go back to my Orignal Stock Rom That mobile came with it and i remembered that i didnt do a backup so i had to download it , I downloaded it and i used odin V3.07 to install The Firmware On my Android, i went to Download mode and then started the proccess, but in the middle of the process odin said Failed i waited few minutes to see if something gonna happen but nothing happend so i had to remove the battery and plug it in back and boot the device, the device didnt want to boot and the screen is black just like there is no battery plugged in, i kept clicking the turn on button for about 1 minute , i tried to go to download mode and recovery mode but nothing is happening, i searched for 1 day but i didnt find any problem that is like me ( all this happend in 2 days) i even tried to plug the phone into the computer but all what i hear is just a beep that the mobile is connected to the computer but i cant find the the mobile folder in the computer, i dont know what to do please help me. All what i feel is my mobile is dead without a battery and i think that there is no installed rom on my mobile and the mobile is just blank from inside and have nothing to run it.
    11-30-2016 02:17 PM