I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 model SM-T230NU, and I can connect to the internet in most of my apps. Chrome, the stock browser, the Puffin browser, (third party playstore which I shalt not name), and most games. (In specific, BTD Battles, Bloons Monkey City, Minecraft Pocket Edition, and Clash Royale all worked, but could no longer connect to google play once connected (prompt wouldn't open, runtime would not even pause game), and King of Thieves stopped working, server error #34 was received). I recently rooted my device, but the problem started after s reboot so I quickly unrooted and rebooted again. Sadly, this did not fix the problem. My date and time settings are correct, so I know that is not the issue. The current date is maintained and the time is only off by approximately 0.78 seconds. If there is any help for me and I don't need a new tablet, then I need all the help I can get.

Additional Information:
    I first rebooted my system after root for the xposed framework, at time of full system boot I realized xposed would not be compatible with my tablet, so I uninstalled it. I soon after toggled some switches in lucky patcher, which I had only installed a week before plainly so I could use multiple accounts for BTD Battles with cloned APKs. I only found out after uninstalling that it allows for "fakse purchases" which is why I won't be installing it again.

The playstore, youtube and the google play games app are the only three I have discovered to not be working so far, and I have not (as of yet) left my house to test other connections.

Again, many thanks to anybody who is able to help me.
    12-02-2016 09:19 PM