Can't move files from sdcard to pc(not what you think)

A

AC Question

So,I reseted an android phone to factory settings and after that,it was seeing the sdcard,but I couldn't access any file from it(even though it said smth like5/16gb,all the folders were empty).I tried it in 2 phones,one pc,couldn't read it,but when I put it in my laptop,I was able to access every file,to see the photos,etc,so I said,great,let me copy it in my laptop and then format the card.

Now,the problem is that the copying process takes like forever.From ~350 pictures,65 were copied in a few seconds,next one didn't finish in 2 hours.So,I tryed to copy another pics,thinking that maybe that next one is bugged,some are taking like 10mins,some idk,I just cancel the process after some time.I have no idea what's happening,so if somebody has any idea,it'd be appreciated and thanks in advance.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
That sd card sounds like it is corrupt using the card reader run chkdsk in Windows. You should then find the transfer of music will not hit glitches and it should work in your phone again. Your data is safe doing this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton