When I recently bought my Iphone headphones (3 bands) it was working just okay no mess up, no glitches nothing. But when i used it yesterday it started to glitch out like it wanted to stop working. So when i clicked the center of the thing it made a 'Click' noise & i was able to talk okay. Now today it started to glitch out even more cutting me off from speaking to my group whilst i was talking. I freaked out press the center & nothing i tried voice memo without the headphones & it was okay but when i used it with the headphones nothing. I would kindly like your input on how i resolve this problem.
    12-04-2016 02:50 PM
    Possibly the headphone wiring is messed up... if you've been using it for a lot, or not taken care of how you handle it. Could also be the phone's or headphone's contacts are dirty/oxidized. Does the headphone work fine on another device?
    12-04-2016 05:48 PM
    But that's the point I only used it for the past 3 days & nothing has happened during that time
    12-04-2016 09:24 PM
    Headphones can fail at any time. Try it on another device. If it fails, try returning it to the store for an exchange or refund. If it works, then something might be wrong with your phone.
    12-04-2016 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD