How can I find OLD clipboard entries?

A

AC Question

Hi,

I know how to access the clipboard, which shows you the last however many copied items. My problem is that something that I had copied previously has dropped off the bottom of this clipboard and been replaced by other entries. I am wondering if this older copied text is still somewhere that can be accessed?

When trying to find the solution (if there is one) I just find help to actually find the clipboard. The closest I got was somebody talking about rooting the device, but tried following the steps without success - although 'rooting' is not something I really understand and if this is a possible solution, I'm happy to try it again with guidance.

Thanks in advance,

Luke

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
The clipboard that comes with the Android system contains only one item. That one item gets replaced every time you add another item.

If you have installed an app that gives you a clipboard that has multiple items, you will need to check the documents for that app. Regardless of how many items the app allows, when something falls off the end, it is gone forever.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish