I am trying to find a file transfer app that uses a drive window on the PC like being connected via USB does. Googling has found countless apps that don't meet my criteria. Anyone know something that does? To be more specific:

1. I want to open a drive window on my PC and browse folders that are on the phone similar to when connected via USB (the phone basically shows up as a drive). I then drag the files to another drive window with the option to hold the shift key to move instead of copy, just like normal.
    2. I want to do this with the phone connected via wifi (not USB) and the PC wired to the same router.
    3. I don't need the Android app to do anything beyond allowing the connection since the transfer is done on the PC. There will likely be a PC app as well to allow this to work.
    4. I do not want to go to a browser window. I want the phone showing up in a drive window similar to how it does when connected via USB.
    5. I do not want to have to create an online account with a 3rd party to initiate the connection. I do not need a cloud service - only transfer on the same network.
    12-04-2016 08:11 PM