I am not tech savvy at all. However i regularly browse through my internal and external files and delete things I am sure are no longer necessary. However, I sometimes will click on a file(it usually says it used data so i figure something should be there) and i will recieve a message like 'unable to open file' or 'cannot find file' or 'cannot load file' and if I cant open it why is it there taking up space and can anyone explain to me how the files work anyway? Why are there some that say no media and things like that? I just want to understand...
    12-08-2016 09:44 PM
    Some of these are system protected and should not be touched. Generally you should not manually delete files unless you know what you are doing, and you obviously don't. Don't bother with the files. Use SDMaid app if you want to clean up your files.
    Some of these are system protected and should not be touched. Generally you should not manually delete files unless you know what you are doing, and you obviously don't. Don't bother with the files. Use SDMaid app if you want to clean up your files.
    12-08-2016 09:54 PM