it's happens quite often unless somehow i grip the edges while taking out my phone. Most of the time, if 1 of my fingers land on the screen, it will either accept or reject. Is there a way around this or do i have to install a different dialer app?
    12-10-2016 10:43 PM
    Get a case that has a screen cover. Other than that, the only thing you can do is make sure you pull it out of your pocket by the edges. There's no "don't answer call" function.
    12-10-2016 11:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Doesn't the S7's incoming call screen require you to swipe the answer button to the right in order to answer the call? Answer Phone Calls - Samsung Galaxy S7 edge User Guide Are you inadvertently swiping the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket, or is the call answering when you simply tap the screen?

You don't have it set to answer with a Home button press, do you? Call Settings - Samsung Galaxy S7 edge User Guide
    12-12-2016 02:00 AM
    If you go into the Phone App and then go into settings, there's a category called Answering and Ending calls. There are 2 settings within for auto-answering calls. Try turning them off. I used to have similar problems until I did that.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-12-2016 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD