my honor 8, just stop fast charging. when i plug in, the message dont appear, and the double charge symbol doesn't appear to(single charge symbol now as a regular charger). i already go to a huawei store and it is not charger\cable problem(both original), the phone still charges but not fast :S HELP PLEASE
    12-11-2016 07:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How did you or the Huawei store determine that it wasn't a charger/cable problem? Were you able to test out another OEM charger and cable, or did you try your current on one a different unit?
    12-11-2016 10:16 PM
    Even i am facing the same problem since yesterday, it usualy takes me 1-1 and half to completely. Charge my phone but now it takes me around 3hrs
    03-06-2017 06:41 PM
    i have the same problem once in december, the support of huawei change my phone for new, because they dont know the problem, now i got AGAIN the same problem.
    And i notice that when i plug(10%) in it says fast charging on 25% (still charging) i receive a notification from a game saying that my troops are ready, i open the game to make a strike on Empires & allies, i feel the phone hot on the back e not fast charging anymore.....tomorow go to the support center to see what can i do.

you where using the phone when it was charging? maybe is that the problem. or my charger is damaged the phone twice.
    03-07-2017 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD