have micro sd card

A

AC Question

want to put mp3 files sounds (moose calls) i want to be able to make one call to play at a time the one i choose an stop it is a micro sd card need help how to do it more than one call be able to choose each one i want at a time how to do this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Welcome to Android Central! Do you want these moose calls to be notification tones? Or do you want them to act like a soundboard, where if you tap a button, a certain moose call is played?

robinhood4119

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
re:

want to put moose calls on micro sd to put in a nizhi TT-028 witch has 4 buttons tried the moose calls on card but they all play one after other non stop want to be able to select the one i want to play and stop then be able choose each and stop thanks if you can help ps new at this

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
re:

I think we are going to struggle to help you. If understand correctly there is no Android device being used as you mention inserting the sd card in the nizhi which is a Bluetooth speaker. If it involved Android you would certainly get help here but in respect of your question your guess is as good as ours. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer for support

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

RobinHood, it's not the card that determines what you can do, it's the device you put the card into that does. In an Android phone, there are ways to do what you want, but in a speaker (which is what you have - a speaker that accepts a microSD card as a music source), there isn't a way to choose which sound file is played.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante