Hey guys,

I am trying to help my girlfriend find a smartwatch. The issue we are coming across is that all the Android Wear devices seem to be HUGE. I am an Apple user and don't know a ton about Android, but I am doing my best to help her (She has a Galaxy S7). The Apple Watch 38mm is the perfect size for her and she really likes that type of smartwatch interface... BUT of course it wont work with her phone. Does anyone on here have any suggestions? I am kind of at a loss at this point.

Thanks!
    12-12-2016 10:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What about the smaller Moto 360 2nd gen (42 mm)? Motorola Moto 360 2nd Generation Women's Smartwatch 42mm Stainless Steel Pink 00902NARTL - Best Buy
    12-12-2016 11:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What about the smaller Moto 360 2nd gen (42 mm)? Motorola Moto 360 2nd Generation Women's Smartwatch 42mm Stainless Steel Pink 00902NARTL - Best Buy
    (I was the original poster and I guess I forgot to log in!)

But, YES... I was looking at that option but noticed it was already a year old. Is this still a relevant wearable? She does like it. I was just concerned with that fact that it has already been out awhile. Thoughts?
    12-12-2016 11:30 AM
    I think it's still a good choice. Although I haven't found a definite answer, it looks like it will probably get the Android Wear 2.0 update, whenever it gets released next year. It doesn't have a speaker, which means you can't make calls directly on the watch -- but I think that looks kind of ridiculous anyway, so that's never been a problem for me.
    12-12-2016 12:12 PM
    I think it's still a good choice. Although I haven't found a definite answer, it looks like it will probably get the Android Wear 2.0 update, whenever it gets released next year. It doesn't have a speaker, which means you can't make calls directly on the watch -- but I think that looks kind of ridiculous anyway, so that's never been a problem for me.
    Awesome, thank you for the info. We will definitely look into that!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-12-2016 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD