my screen is completely black ?why ?

A

AC Question

i bought my phone bout late August this year , and its a samsung galaxy s6 edge , it has been an awesome phone have had no worries with it since up until today at work , i did nothing but leave it on the table at work for less than 5 mins come back and the screen was blacked out like completely , it had no sound no movement or vibration. my phone was on when i went to work this morning was listening to music , playing games , facebook etc & then it just went all black and it hasnt been on since this morning . please help ive done the reset combination and it did nothing ive even tried leaving it off charging for at least 2-4 hours and still it has nothing .
please please please someone help me lol ....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In case the phone is still powered on, but frozen on a black screen, press and hold Power and Vol Down for about 15 seconds to force a shutdown. Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power again for 15 seconds to turn it on again. If you feel the phone vibrate but the screen doesn't turn on, then the screen has probably failed. If nothing happens at all, then the battery, the Power button, or the motherboard might have failed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy