So maybe this is because I've never had a smartphone, but maybe it's not. I would appreciate any help I can get. I'm reasonably tech savvy, but so far, I hate this phone and if I can't get it to work right, I'm going back to my dumbphone.

When I'm on a call, the screen suddenly will switch to some other screen and I can't figure out how to get the call screen back. When I do, I cannot hang up on the call, because the hangup button doesn't work. I read somewhere about using the power button to hang up, so could someone please explain this to me?

Second, how do I keep the phone from turning the screen off so fast? I'm trying to figure things out, and it takes me a second or two to find what I'm looking for, and the screen goes blank. I'd like that time lengthened.

Why on earth does it keep switching from the screen I'm on to something else? I'm not touching anything else on the screen. Sometimes when I do this, I can't get out of it using the return button, and I can't find any other way to get out or close it. Sometimes a popup appears and I can't get that to go away so I can return to what I was doing, then the damned screen just goes blank again.

I'm not stupid, but this is driving me insane. I just wanted this phone so I could use the bus app and maybe a coupon app or two, but it is so difficult to use that I am about ready to ditch it.
    12-13-2016 11:43 AM
    Welcome. I could find nothing very helpful about the phone. Where did you buy it? Is it locked to a particular carrier?

The answer to your screen timeout question is Settings, Display, Screen Timeout, where you can choose from a range of times.

I don't know about the other problem. It would help if you could tell us more about the phone, and what it is that is displayed when you experience screen switches and pop-ups.

This explains how to join us as a member so that you can add more info:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...0&share_type=t
    12-13-2016 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD