After flashing ROM, device first shows google logo(I use a nexus 4) then boots to recovery

A

AC Question

Okay now I'll explain in detail like i said, i use a nexus 4.it has that navigation area not responsive problem also so that caused alot of problem as i couldnt click "NEXT" in the welcome screen select language option after flashing cm13.

Later I downloaded Android 7.1.1 RessurrectionRemix and it worked. the welcome screen had auto rotate enabled to the navigation bar area didnt cause problems and i signed in. i decided to factory reset my phone because there was a lot of junk and flash the ROM again.but this time, no matter what i try, It says successful but when i restart system, it just comes back to recovery mode.

does anyone know what to do?? please help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Booting to recovery after a ROM flash normally means that the flash didn't work. Android, Download and Recovery are 3 separate partitions, with 3 different operating systems (all of them some form of Android). If there's no "real system" to boot to, but recovery is still there, that's where you end up. (Over the past 2 days, trying a few ROMS, I've ended up there more than just a few times. ResurrectionRemix doesn't seem to like my Note 3.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463