I have an LG phone, LGL41C is the model.

So I've been having this problem since yesterday, it's not a bad problem but I want to stop it incase it get worse.

At random times my phone will restart itself, but before it does it shows a message which I can't read (I think it said something with Temperature but I don't remember but if it is, it's never been a problem and I don't have much CPU usage apps anyways. My old phone was the same and had a lot more apps and never had this problem) because it shuts off as soon as that is said. Then it'll restart once of twice and be back to normal. I have no clue why it did this, maybe because I dropped it but it's in a thick phone case.

I need help.
    12-15-2016 01:19 PM
    Did the problem start right after the drop?
    12-15-2016 01:21 PM
    Nope, it started randomly.
    12-15-2016 01:27 PM
    (Am the person who posted the question)
    12-15-2016 01:27 PM
    UPDATE: It happened just now when I got up and moved

I don't think it's a boot loop either because it gets to my lock-screen and allows me to do things, but the moment I walk and put it in my pocket it'll restart. I don't feel like buying a new phone when this phone is pretty new anyways.
    12-15-2016 01:50 PM
    Go to Settings/General/Battery. Tap the graph to get to the next graph. Look for a sudden drop to 0, followed by a sudden (not as sudden) rise back to what it was. If you see that, the battery is throwing a dendrite (a chemical thing in lithium batteries - possibly caused by the drop) and has to be replaced.

If not, maybe dropping it broke something else inside the phone. It's surprising how a drop on one corner can break something at another place. (The part under stress [caused during the manufacturing process] is usually what breaks, regardless of where it is in the phone.)
    belodion likes this.
    12-15-2016 02:01 PM
    I checked the my battery and there is no sudden drop to zero. But when my phone restart, looking at my battery graph it seems like it's restarting every thirty minutes.
    12-15-2016 02:11 PM
    A bad battery, perhaps, or the battery not pressing firmly against the contacts?
    12-15-2016 03:12 PM
    It is overheating. I had the same problem with my LG L34C. Never did get it fixed, I just stopped putting it in my jeans pocket. Mine would do it especially if it was in my front pocket while sitting down.
    12-15-2016 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD