Looking for Swiss Book Watches App

A

AC Question

Years ago I installed Swiss Book Watches on my Droid, (I think it was Android 3.0 or 4.0). The application was and is the best clock widget I have ever seen. I cannot find the app in the play store for 2 years now. I have been able to extract the apk and load it into new phones, but there was an addon to it that let you download 100's of watch faces. I cannot find that anywhere anymore. Does anyone remember this app and does anyone now how i can get the zip file of watch models to install in it?

Thanks

RJ

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
What did the app do? I can't find an app under that name; however, can help look for a replacement if you can provide us with what it is that the app does, or what you are looking for in an app.

RJH_MUSIC

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
It is a watch clock app widget. It let's you pick the watch face and watchband to display on you screen and it shows the current time. It is not available any more but is the best app I have ever seen that shows the time. You could purchase certain watch models for the app. I seem to remember that there was an option to purchase all 100 watches in one bundled zip file. I would love to know if anyone has the watch module zip file.

RJ

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7