I changed my password for my Samsung but forgot what the password was shortly. My phone died and restarted so I have to use my pin, not my fingerprint, to gain access. I have explored different ways that I could gain access but I don't have a Google account or a device manager account and I don't want to lose my pictures I have on my phone. Is there a way I can bypass the lock screen without losing data?
    12-19-2016 04:52 AM
    Nope. The only way is to have Google or Samsung account access for password reset. That's the whole point of the lock, to prevent anyone from getting it open without the code. And that's the point of having the phone be unlockable on reboot too. In case you have to hand over your phone to anyone, they can't unlock it by getting your fingerprint off the smudges on the screen.
    Nope. The only way is to have Google or Samsung account access for password reset. That's the whole point of the lock, to prevent anyone from getting it open without the code. And that's the point of having the phone be unlockable on reboot too. In case you have to hand over your phone to anyone, they can't unlock it by getting your fingerprint off the smudges on the screen.
    12-19-2016 05:39 AM