How long do you keep fast charger plugged in after battery is 100%

A

AC Question

I charge my phone with fast charger each night. Do I unplug it if it battery reaches 100% or is it best to disconnect at this time?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
It is ideal to leave your phone plugged in overnight (I've done so for years), and even though there are still disputes as to if lithium-ion batterirs have memory, the do, but it's very minimal. Even if your phone is left plugged in after it's charged the computer in the battery and phone will switch from charging to cycling power from the charger. However, fast-chargers are known to shorten the overall long-term life of your battery.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
It is ideal to leave your phone plugged in overnight (I've done so for years), and even though there are still disputes as to if lithium-ion batteries have memory, the do, but it's very minimal. Even if your phone is left plugged in after it's charged the computer in the battery and phone will switch from charging to cycling power from the charger. However, fast-chargers are known to shorten the overall long-term life of your battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech