I have a Lenova tablet 6 I bought about 5 months ago. It started having battery problems.

A

AC Question

Also, my tablet is running really slow and booster apps don't seem to make it better. I have apps DU battery, DU antivirus and DU speed booster but, another question I have is what would you protect your device with as far as apps go. On my phone, I use CM SECURITY. As for the battery, I bought a new charger but if I plug it in to recharge overnight, say it's at 32, well it'll only be at 52 in the morning.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Because booster apps like those made by DU and CM are all lying and all they do is load your device up with ads and make them slower. Never ever install anything like that. Honestly after 6 months of Battery Saver apps breaking Android operation parameters, I'd suggest to just backup what you can, factory reset, and never install any app that says it will make your phone faster.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any app that claims to "clean" the phone should set off warning bells - Android does its own cleaning, so the app is either an advertising base or a virus base - a way to get into your phone.

The battery sounds as if it's at the end of its life, though. First, never let it discharge to less than 40%. Regularly discharging it to 30% can kill it in a year. Regularly discharging it lower than that can kill it faster. (It's the price we pay for batteries made of the lightest metal there is. Lead-acid batteries are better - but one to power a tablet would probably weigh close to 10 pounds.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie