Hello!
    To keep it short, my current phone [Droid Maxx with Verizon 4g LTE] is broken. I'm not too much into using phones primarily because that one is lackluster.
    I'm having trouble understanding all the different things I need to confirm to use an unlocked phone with my current one's sim card.
    The Galaxy Note 4 has really caught my eye, but I just can't seem to understand how I can check if everything will work with my current sim card, would anyone be able to confirm that for me?
    And if it won't, I wouldn't mind going with a hundred-or-so dollar phone that will work, so I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
    Thank you for sticking through this, and in advance for any help.
    12-23-2016 11:35 AM
    The Verizon version of the Note 4 will. The Sprint version has the same hardware, but Verizon won't accept it on their network. The AT&T and TMobile versions have the wrong hardware.

If not a Note 4, any Verizon phone. Verizon has a list of IMEI numbers in their database, and only accepts those phones (making the phone "locked" even though it's not locked). If it's a Verizon phone, they should accept it. If the SIM card is too large, they should give you another one for free or for almost nothing (a couple of bucks at most). If it's too small, the same thing, or you can get adapters to put smaller cards into larger ports (on eBay for about $1 for a complete set).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:48 PM