Hi,
    **** I am looking to hook my lumia 950 windows 10 phone to my Samsung Galaxy Tab - android tablet (running Marshmallo.) (WITHOUT the internet!)

No luck so far.***
    I am willing to use*a cable, but there are no drivers or apps that I can find.
    I am willing to connect via wifi or Bluetooth, but none of the apps that can do this are apparent or work so far.
    I cannot rely on the internet or the cloud... there may not be any where I am going* (that would have been the easy way)

The goal is to transfer files from the windows phone to the android tablet in areas with out data signal or wifi hotspots.

Can anyone explain how to do this?* Is it possible?** Which apps or is there another way short of*a memory stick with usbC adapter?

Thanks,
    12-23-2016 12:30 PM
    WiFi File Transfer on the Tab, a web browser on the Lumia. Follow the directions and you can choose the files you want and transfer them (via wifi, of course). There's a Bluetooth equivalent. An OTG cable on one device may let them see each other cia cable, I've never tried it because there are so many other ways.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If both devices can use a microSD card, can you copy the files to the card on the Lumia, then move the card to the Galaxy Tab?
    12-23-2016 05:29 PM