Problems with Galaxy S7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector?

A

AC Question

This is the second time I've bought an S7 screen protector. The first time I bought it, the protector wasn't sticking properly and the screen sensitivity was severely compromised. At first I passed it off as a low quality product. But when I bought another today, I experienced the exact same problem - I can barely type properly and my screen is quite unresponsive. When I brought this up to the shop keeper, he told me that it's normal as this protector is thicker and has a curved edge thus making the edges less responsive.
Then, I dropped my phone twice and both times the protector shifted from it's spot. When I brought it back to the keeper, he told me that it only sticks at the edges and told me not to drop it. But it's quite ridiculous isn't it? If I want a screen protector it's to protect my screen when I drop my phone and now you're telling me not to drop my phone so my screen protector won't shift about?
Does anyone else have this problem? Because I really want a tempered glass screen protector but I don't want to be wasting money buying the same lousy screen protectors over and over again. Is there a better tempered glass screen protector?
My phone's sensitivity works perfectly fine without the screen protector so I'm very sure it's the screen protector.
Thanks!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
All that sounds like a low quality product. Personally never used a screen protector in 7 years.

Anyway, if your goal is to prevent scratches, you may want to take a look at those new liquid armor stuff they use for screen protectors nowadays.