My S6 Edge can't do nothing without being plugged with a USB cable etc

A

AC Question

I have a SM-G925F and I can literally do nothing with my phone without plugging the USB charger or data cable to my PC. AND after that it gets stuck in 'An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software.' (and with Smart Switch doesn't work)
I can't see my build number, nothing, because I can't boot my phone.
I've tried Odin, with the phone already connected but it says 'sw-rev-check-fail-device-4-binary-2' or binary 3 etc. I'm thinking is some hardware issue, I've tried to turn it on without battery (to see if there's some issue with it) but the same strange thing.
Please, if someone knows something help me, have an idea or sm, I'll appreciate that !
Peace :)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, did you get anywhere with this issue? what was happening on the phone prior to this issue, were you updating it? have you booted the device into recovery mode?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.