I'm 99.9 percent sure someone, has hacked or remotely gained control of my phone, everything in my logs that I have researched points and or refers to remotely controlling or changing permissions or kingroot, not to mention a number of other errors in the logs that I've never seen before or point to the above as well. Im pretty sure it's someone close to me and Everytime I go to research anything to do with the phone logs and the suspicious errors and behavior of my phone it crashes or freezes. My wife has same problem. What the hell can I do to find out who is doing this for sure and how do I mitigate this. I'm beginner android user, don't have cpu, no root, at least that I did or are aware of...
    12-28-2016 05:01 AM
    Also they are blocking incoming notifications so, how can I receive feedback if I don't have another device...
    12-28-2016 05:05 AM
    Lg x power "LS755" should have put this earlier, apologies, new to forums, and I can't read and or research like I want because the phone don't work when I need it to
    12-28-2016 05:13 AM
    First thing is to change your Google account passwords on both devices. Then, scan your phone using Malwarebytes to check for rogue files. Please report your results
    12-28-2016 06:39 AM
    Ok will do
    12-28-2016 07:55 PM
    I'm 99.9 percent sure someone, has hacked or remotely gained control of my phone, everything in my logs that I have researched points and or refers to remotely controlling or changing permissions or kingroot, not to mention a number of other errors in the logs that I've never seen before or point to the above as well. Im pretty sure it's someone close to me and Everytime I go to research anything to do with the phone logs and the suspicious errors and behavior of my phone it crashes or freezes. My wife has same problem. What the hell can I do to find out who is doing this for sure and how do I mitigate this. I'm beginner android user, don't have cpu, no root, at least that I did or are aware of...

I too am having this problem. What was the advice. I know Who it is too as well...
    My phone was second hand and after trying to reboot i am know also stuck as it requires previous gmail account. Not mine. ???
    02-13-2017 05:14 AM
    I too am having this problem. What was the advice. I know Who it is too as well...
    My phone was second hand and after trying to reboot i am know also stuck as it requires previous gmail account. Not mine. ???
    Welcome.

Do you mean that you've just bought the phone, and are unable to access it because of that message? If so, the device will remain unusable unless and until the required details are entered.
    02-13-2017 05:58 AM