New phone with a budget of $300 - LG V10 vs Moto X Pure

A

AC Question

With a budget of $300 my choices are limited when it comes to phablets and would like the best bang for my dollar. So between the V10 and the Moto X pure, which one would you choose?

The V10 has 4GB of ram vs 3 for the MXPE, other than that, I think they are fairly similar with the same chipset and hardware.

I would love to hear from people that have had both. I'd be looking at keeping this phone for a couple years.

Thank you for the feedback.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Though I have not had either of the phones you are considering, I did own an LG G3 for over a year, and overall, I loved my experience. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the V10. It's one of the most underrated flagships of its time. I'm a little biased, because I am not well-versed in the Moto world, but I would also suggest watching unboxing and review videos (looks out for Android Authority and Android Central) on YouTube. If you can, check these phones out in-store and see how they feel in the hand. If you'll be keeping this phone for a couple of years, then you must know you are comfortable with looking at it, its size, how it feels in the hand, etc.

Good luck, and let us know what you've decided!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
While I have not used the Moto I imagine it's quite a nice handset as Motos typically are. However, I'm typing this on my V10 and it's attributes are numerous. It has Incredible Hulk build quality (that's a great thing), a very nice camera, great audio, dual displays, gobs of RAM, expandible storage, 64GB of internal storage, and the list goes on. I would be dishonest if I didn't admit that I'm a big fan.

The V10 is quite the nice phone and great bang for the buck at the prices I've seen it listed at lately.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
While I have not used the Moto I imagine it's quite a nice handset as Motos typically are. However, I'm typing this on my V10 and it's attributes are numerous. It has Incredible Hulk build quality (that's a great thing), a very nice camera, great audio, dual displays, gobs of RAM, expandible storage, 64GB of internal storage, and the list goes on. I would be dishonest if I didn't admit that I'm a big fan.

The V10 is quite the nice phone and great bang for the buck at the prices I've seen it listed at lately.

Agreed, the V10 is fantastic! Definitely a tough choice, for sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc