My tablet won't show the phone screen when i turn it on,Please help!

A

AC Question

2 days ago i was playing a video game and i went to turn it off and close my tablet,but when i pressed the screen that shows up the windows opened,my tablet freezed and haven't responded to any button or touch.In rage i threw it gently ;) on the floor and it turned off only that way.After that i tried to turn it on,and it worked only with charger on because battery was almost empty.The logo appeared and after a minute of logo animation the tablet turned on,but the screen was all blue and nothing else was on screen except the blue light.I holded power button and it shows me the menu with "Restart" and "Reboot" options to select.And those options worked,but i can't see anything else but that blue light.i rebooted the device and deleted cache partition but the thing was same when i turn it on,Except sometimes it shows me blue screen then appears "Process system is not working.Do you want to close it?" and options "ok" and "wait",whatever i press nothing happens or i can't press...i can't even locate it with android device manager.btw i have a Chinese tablet (eStar).Please someone help me how to fix it!Tell me how to fix it and it is even possible to fix?Any help would be appreciated :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
First, you should never allow the battery to get "almost empty". Charge it when it's between 40% and 50%. Lithium batteries are not designed to be discharged below 40% too often. (That alone, if you do it all the time, could mean that your battery has to be replaced.)

Throwing a tablet on the floor, gently or not, also isn't a good idea. You may thing it was "gently", but you could have broken something inside or knocked a connector loose.

By buying an unsupported Chinese tablet, you saved some money - but now there's no information available for it.

You might try Authorized eSTAR Service- Centres - eSTAR - Enjoy Today | Planšetiniai kompiuteriai, išmanieji telefonai for an authorized service center, or try contacting the company at Contact us - eSTAR - Enjoy Today | Planšetiniai kompiuteriai, išmanieji telefonai