Galaxy S7 seems dead. Volume down + power and other combinasons not working. Dong when plugged to PC

A

AC Question

Hello everyone.
My Galaxy S7 is not booting. Black screen. No Lights. Had about 90% battery when it failed.
I have tried forced boot and recovery boot whith the volumes, home and power keys; All combinasons I could find on the net. For more than 1 minutes for each try. No signs of life.
I plugged it to my computer via USB and windows found a device Exynos 8890 but could not install any driver. Windows did make the USB plugging sound. Windows also makes a sound when I press the phone power off and on. With slighly different tones.
I have downloaded Samsung latest USB drivers to see if I could go further, but than does not change anything.
Any help from anybody ?
Thanks !
Ben

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Plug the charger into the phone. Let it charge at east overnight. See if it comes on then. (If the battery threw a dendrite at 90%, it would now be at 0%, and it's going to take time to burn the dendrite off and recharge the battery. If it shows any sign of life after that, have the battery replaced. [Unfortunately, even though dendrites are factory defects, they're not covered by the warranty.])

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech