Spigen slim armor or tough armor for the S5?

Mycrossover

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Just checking which case would be better, I don't drop my phone often, but it does happen occasionly.
No experience with Spigen but if you can find one, look for a now discontinied UAG (Urban Armor Gear) S5 case. I cannot say enough good things about it. Their web site is devoted to the mil spec drop test, a 4 ft drop repeated 28 times. I have not been that hard on my phone but l have dropped it several times.
It is slim, fits great,buttons work well through case and has not stretched out like my old Otterbox defender. It is one piece but appears to be different elastic materials bonded together. There is only one model but the give each color a different model name (confusing). It is no longer in their catalog but I got mine directly from them. They may have some stock left. Sometimes they pop up on ebay. The only color left was white but it was what I wanted. For some strange reason it never seems look dirty.
I had to wait a couple of weeks while it came from Hong Kong but it was worth it I would not consider anything else for future purchases. The only problem is the the number of devices they make cases for is a bit limited. LOOK FOR A UAG!!

Mycrossover

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Hey Mycrossover! Thanks for your reply, but I did have a look at the UAG, they look good, but, they are a little too expensive for me.
That's true, it ain't cheap. I just figured that considering what the phone is worth it it is cheap protection if it saves a broken phone. Expensive only hurts once. Cheap can come back to bite you several times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech