Can i Install Xtrestolite Rom on S6-Sprint Model

A

AC Question

Hi everyone ! I have heard about xtrestolite rom for samsung s6 model that its very de-bloated and tweaked and best rom. I have downloaded all required files e.g the rom and aroma add on package. i have also installed twrp recovery on my phone but at the last step when i was going to install xtrestolite rom zip through twrp it stated that this rom is for all s6 variants except S6-G920P Sprint Model. It disappointed me alot. Just need to ask can i flashthis rom in G920P model will it be ok or not or may i can run in some issue. I am new to xda but i heard alot about this forum so please anyone out there please guide me will it be fine if i install this rom on my phone ? Ignoring that promt that this is not for Sprint model or i should not go for this rom ? Thanxx in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I wouldn't flash it. The dev has said it shouldn't be, and I personally wouldn't argue. Best case scenario is you reflash a Nandroid and get back up and running. Worst case, you brick the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac