I need some help as this is the first time I work with or do android applications in my life. I've chosen the indoor atlas SDK to work with and it seemed to be really easy to use and understand in terms of positioning and adding the API to the SDK java code. However, the indoor atlas final SDK needs to be integrated with an android application in order to be run as 'Android application'. If anybody knows how to do this or ever worked with indoor atlas or any similar technology please let me know. My deadline date is coming up and I need to finish this as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.
    01-03-2017 12:12 PM
    Your best bet is to seek advice in one of the forums in the developer's section:
    Android Developers - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Yes, you will need to join us as a member in order to post there.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-03-2017 12:34 PM
    Thank you
    01-03-2017 01:36 PM
    I need some help as this is the first time I work with or do android applications in my life. I've chosen the indoor atlas SDK to work with and it seemed to be really easy to use and understand in terms of positioning and adding the API to the SDK java code. However, the indoor atlas final SDK needs to be integrated with an android application in order to be run as 'Android application'. If anybody knows how to do this or ever worked with indoor atlas or any similar technology please let me know. My deadline date is coming up and I need to finish this as soon as possible.

So in other words. I only need the source code for an application to with a start and stop buttons to integrate the existing SDK that I have with.

Thank you in advance
    01-03-2017 01:40 PM
    Duplicate threads merged
    01-04-2017 01:10 AM