My Lg K7 has a virus and I have no idea how to fix it please help.

A

AC Question

There are pop ups popping up on my launcher and in every app I open very frequently. My phone keeps downloading the same couple of apps (2048, and a couple others I cant remember) While I was asleep and my phone was locked it downloaded the 2048 app 3 times, so there are 3 different shortcuts for it in my app drawer along with one shortcut to 3 other random fake apps. My phone also keeps redirecting me to google play and asking me to install random app. Then my phone turned off and back on and a screen came up saying "Optimizing Android Apps 1 of 23" after that finished my home screen came back, and I wasn't able to uninstall any of the apps it was installing without permission. They turned into bloatware for some reason. At this point I couldn't do anything on my phone because that's how frequently the ads were popping up and all the re directions. So I decided to factory reset my phone. Once it finished resetting my phone brought me the set up and the ads were still popping up, nothing changed it was still installing the only difference was I can't do anything because I had to complete the set up for my phone first which I cannot do due to the pop ups. I am very frustrated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908