Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
How. I have a zone 3 android and i want my apps on my SD card to show up.
I unmount sdcard. Turn off SD card. Took out SD card. Turned on phone. Tidy the phone and everything. Turned off phone. Use SD card when back on and unmounted again. Turned on the phone and double checked with SD card already out. Turned off phone. When back on i set to factory setting and saved I thought of maybe not messing up the SD card. HOW DO I GET MY SD CARD HOMEPAGE OR... APPS.

Attachments

• 12710.jpg
    12710.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Aye, thank you. No there is not Grey out apps. I installed astro file manager and stored some apps apk on my sdcard. Do I need a better filemanager or am I able to transfer the apk? I have apps on SD card tho being as selfcentered, I did not add apk using the "apk extractor"... Seeing from the apps I kept well, on the SD card. In any matter I also want my PDF. Aha also I want to keep ;my gallery on SD card. Will(should) delete all and how? My gallery is over the internal storage limit. Fine.!#$. I can look at that from gallery. Please, I have more questions but I want to do this dully.

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Zone 3
I want to view the apps that i didn't use if storage is taken, well so I mean SD card apps. I can replace the new memory you hence, guess? Im not really too, "beating around the bush"...reinstalling apps huh..tho not lucrative, I want a proper file niche with ! You know expectable errors if so say. Mm well you know marked#saved PDF memory and files when properly done. App memory being handy.

Attachments

• 13288.jpg
    13288.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3