Not able to delete the folder and files within that particular folder

A

AC Question

I have Lenovo K4 note , having Marshmellow installed. . Now the problem is what happened, one folder having some files around 2 GB, I cant delete that folder neither the files, nor I cant CUT or Move . But yes I can rename that folder. I cant add or change the permissions too. The default permissions is given same as other folder and files. The phone is not rooted. Can you please help on that.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about a folder on your homescreen or a directory on your phone's storage? If the latter, what's the full pathname for the directory, and which file manager are you using?

joydeep212008

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Thanks thanks for the reply, let me explain you in detail, the problem is with a specific folder. which is in internal memory. I have connect the phone with my PC, as it will show all the files and folders in memory card, but didnt saw that folder on that so that indicates it is in phone internal memory. well I have downloaded the solid explorer, tried to delete the folder, files within that folder still no luck. The error is " cannot delete the file " I have tries with ES explorer, I have tried with the explorer which has been provided with android, but no luck. the path location is : /Internal storage/zzolo.

Please help me on this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is that what the directory was originally named, or is that what you renamed it to? What kinds of files are in there? Are you certain that directory wasn't on the phone out of the box?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2