Phone changed password and I can't change it.

A

AC Question

I had been using my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and a few minutes later, I could not unlock my phone. I had a pattern as my lock, but it kept telling me it was incorrect even though I had unlocked it moments ago. I tried using my backup pin, but that was apparently wrong too. I used my gmail account to unlock my phone. I tried changing my password but soon it did the same thing. Again, I used gmail and tried to change the password, but it claimed that I had to know my old password to change it and the one I was using to get into my settings was "incorrect". I made it so that my phone had no lock whatsoever but then when going to my lock screen settings, it still requires a passcode to open. Nothing will work, especially because I don't even have a lock anymore! My phone isn't locked anymore, but I can't change my password. I don't want to reset my phone. I have a lot on here.

I literally have no lock screen now which means I can't use my gmail to help me. I can't change my password because I need a password to do that. Can someone please help me? I don't want to have no password. I would rather not have anyone going on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user