So Firstly I had a thumbnail problem, the music app was just showing the same cover for all songs but I fixed that with a program called "mp3 tag".

Here's my second problem tho. All the songs I got transfered to the phone from the pc is downloaded from a youtube playlist simply because youtube has the most of everything.
    And so I use another program to download the whole playlist in one klick. With the program there is an option to add numbers in front of the song name is it gets the same position as in the youtube playlist.
    But when transered to the phone the music app seems see it's the actual name for some of the songs and removes the numbers. Is there a way to keep them for all the songs so I can find the songs easily?

Phone: Galaxy s6
    Android: 6.0.1
    Music app: The built in one.
    01-09-2017 10:39 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You'd probably have to manually edit the filenames for the songs to include the track number at the beginning. I'm guessing that music from YouTube doesn't include ID3 tags (i.e., the embedded information that includes things like track number), so your music app will rely on the filename for sorting.
    01-09-2017 12:19 PM