Changing the clock on an LGL62VL

A

AC Question

How do I change the clock on my home screen or lock screen? the pre-installed clock only shows up as a tiny number in the upper right corner. I would like it to show up in the center of the home and/or lock screen large enough to actually see at a glance. I have gone into settings and home screen and lock screen and there are no options. Do I absolutely have to download a different clock app? TIA Karenn

96Delta

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem with my LG Premier LTE (LG L62VL). There were no clock widgets pre-installed with the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and I have literally wasted two hours trying to resolve this. To say this is beyond stupid is an understatement. My other phone is also an LG (LG L41C) running Android 4.4.2 and has both analog and digital clock widgets installed with the OS. I placed the digital clock on my home screen with that older phone with no trouble.

Is there any way to download the original widgets that came with earlier versions of the Android OS to this new phone? Or maybe download the widgets that were left out of the 5.1.1 Lollipop build somewhere?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney