Why won't android boot?

A

AC Question

I've been having issues with an RCA Tablet (Voyager II I think) at first, it wouldn't turn on, but after removing the back, and checking the battery connection, it'll boot, kinda. After holding or tapping the power button, it'll show 2 different screens, the initial boot screen, (a white screen with the RCA and Android logos) or a black screen with just the RCA logo, but it won't boot into Android, and it is completely unresponsive. Trying to get into recovery mode (Power + Volume Up) doesn't work, and I have no clue where to go from here.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's most likely a hardware or firmware defect, which isn't surprising on budget devices like that one. Is it still under warranty?

galaxynerf

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's most likely a hardware or firmware defect, which isn't surprising on budget devices like that one. Is it still under warranty?
Okay, went ahead and made an account so I can reply. As far as I know, it isn't under warranty, because its about a year old i think, and has been replaced before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech