this device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device.

i get this over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Now what do I do?

i do type the password but still cannot get beyond "this device was reset. to continue in with a google account that was previously synced on this device.
    01-12-2017 04:39 PM
    Is this your device that you reset in an attempt to resolve a problem or did you just buy it?

The screens you're seeing are the factory reset protection. You need the username and password for a Google account that was associated with the device prior to the reset. If the device was not yours previously, you need to contact the seller to help you resolve the issue (the proper way to do this would be to ship it to them to properly reset the device then they return it to you).

If you have reset your Google account password in the last 24 hours, you need to wait until that 24 hour waiting period (relax, it USED to be 72 hours) expires before you can sign in to the device with that account.

Here's a little more info on FRP: Factory Reset Protection: what you need to know | Android Central
    B. Diddy and sfoLAX like this.
    01-12-2017 05:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Are you entering the previous Google account and password and it's not recognising them?

If the device was factory reset only via recovery Mode with the device locked and off, the Google account is not removed.

Re-entering the previous and correct credentials again without success may be an issue for some, I was never completely sure.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-12-2017 05:35 PM